Skip to content
- To protect the views and image of the Ghanaian medical and dental student on the national and international scene.
- To foster educational, scientific knowledge and extra- curricular activities between member associations and other student associations.
- To ensure the full participation of member associations in the professional exchange programme.
- To safeguard the interests and rights of member associations.
- To promote health education and other health related activities in Ghana.
- To seek to establish closer relations with the Ghana Medical Association (GMA) and other professional bodies.
- To serve as the official mouthpiece and custodian of the collective bargaining rights of medical students in Ghana.