Meet the SCOPHeroes who wish to save the nation from all public health issues. They are in charge of organizing the National Health Week each year. SCOPHeroes work on health promotion, health education and public policies in order to promote public health.
SCOPH is headed by the National Health Officer. On the IFMSA stage, they cooperate with SCOPHeroes from other countries to formulate policies and achieve their aims and objectives with regard to the activities of the IFMSA.
Vision (adapted from the SCOPH-IFMSA)
The Standing Committee on Public Health aims to become a reference as training and learning pillars for medical students, in order to create future public health qualified leaders who are equipped with the knowledge, skills and values to work on an international level.
Mission (adapted from SCOPH- IFMSA)
The Standing Committee on Public Health promotes the development of medical students regarding public health issues through project management, sharing knowledge network, community based learning, capacity building, advocacy and access to external learning opportunities.
- Disease prevention within our society.
- Health promotion and education within our society.
- Raising awareness about public health issues within medical students and the society.
- Advocating for health policies as the voice of medical students nationwide.
- Developing skills and knowledge of medical students as future health professionals.